Archive for March, 2013
March 6, 2013
- When God gifts us to the World, the World receives us with two hands. When He recalls us – the World throws us back with four hands.
- Tolerance is a positive force, which teaches us to live not only with the positive but also the negative forces.
- The existence of the company of the Devil made me conscious of the value of the company of God.
- A sword may be used for defending and offending. It is the purpose which gives value.
- If someone is jealous of you, it should make you happy, as it means there is something special and worthwhile in you which the jealous person lacks.
- Don’t worry, think instead.
- Infatuation … like cold winds in the midst of summer. Dark clouds, raindrops, chilly winds … as in winter. It is not winter … it is not love.
- Foreign service – a virtual life of self-imposed exile.
- To reach the destination is desirable. But the reach to the destination is enjoyable.